Términos y Condiciones
ABOUT THE TRANSPORTACIONES PUERTO VALLARTA SA DE CV
Transportaciones Puerto Vallarta SA de CV has its principal office in PuertoVallarta, Jalisco, México as a Authorized Federal Ground Transportation and Transfers in Airport of Puerto Vallarta.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
Tickets purchased on www.aerotpv.com are refundable*. When a refund is requested at least 72 hours prior to departure, you can get a refund of 75% and if the refund is requested at least 48 hours prior to departure, you can receive a refund of 50%. to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, you hereby waive, disclaim and release transportaciones puerto vallarta sa de cv, its licensees, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, from all claims of any kind (specifically including any and all claims for actual, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, attorneys’ fees and costs, or claims for interest, even if transportaciones puerto vallarta sa de cv is advised of the possibility of such damages), related to, or arising from, directly or indirectly, your access to (or inability to access) the sites or the use of any information, features, material or services contained therein. without limiting the foregoing, everything on the sites is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. transportaciones puerto vallarta sa de cv total liability under this agreement shall be strictly limited to the minimum amount allowed by applicable law, and under no circumstances shall transportaciones puerto vallarta total liability exceed five dollars ($5.00). this limitation is transportaciones puerto vallarta sa de cv, cumulative total liability for any and all liability to you or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands or actions arising out of or relating to this agreement, the sites, or any information or materials accessible on or from the sites.
Transportaciones Puerto Vallarta SA de CV requires that you agree to follow the following basic rules of conduct when using the Site:
(1) You will follow these Terms & Conditions and all applicable laws;
(2) You will only provide truthful and accurate information;
(3) You will not harass, threaten or abuse other people when using the Site in any manner;
(4) You will not interfere with others’ use of the Site, including by interrupting other users’ sessions, or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects other users’ use of the Site;
(5) You will not post any content that is obscene or may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person’s privacy or proprietary rights;
(6) You will not collect or store personally identifiable information about any other individual on the Site, or otherwise stalk, repeatedly contact or harass another user;
(7) You will not impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with Transportaciones Puerto Vallarta SA de CV; similarly, you will not adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another;
(8) You will not post any content that contains any viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or program designed to interrupt the Site we provide, users’ ability to enjoy the Site, or the proper functioning of any software, hardware or equipment or materials used in connection with the Site;
(9) You will not use any information on the Site for any commercial purposes, except as expressly authorized by Transportaciones Puerto Vallarta SA de CV;
(10) You will not search, mine or link any data or information to or through the Site without Transportaciones Puerto Vallarta SA de CV’s express consent and authorization; and
(11) You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, email or other solicitation (including without limitation junk mail, “spam,” chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort) to any person through the use of the Site. If you violate any of the guidelines set forth above, or any other aspect of these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your rights to use the Site without giving you any notice.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Transportaciones Puerto Vallarta SA de CV may provide links from or to other sites maintained by third parties. Transportaciones Puerto Vallarta SA de CV has not reviewed or endorsed these linked sites, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that Transportaciones Puerto Vallarta SA de CV shall not be responsible for the content, products or services offered in such sites. To the extent applicable, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws regarding material obtained from the Sites or any linked sites.
The information on the Site, including without limitation all design, text, images, photographs, press releases, and other information, are protected under the Mexican and international copyright laws and are owned by Transportaciones Puerto Vallarta SA de CV and/or used under license from the copyright owner. The information may not, except under valid written license, be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Transportaciones Puerto Vallarta SA de CV’s prior written consent, except to the extent that such use is authorized under the Mexican and other relevant international copyright laws. Transportaciones Puerto Vallarta SA de CV’s trademarks, logos, images, and service marks used on the Site are the property of Transportaciones Puerto Vallarta SA de CV and may not be used without the prior written consent of Transportaciones Puerto Vallarta SA de CV and without proper acknowledgment. All other trademarks and/or logos are the property of their respective owners.
The internal laws of the State of Jalisco, without reference to any choice of law provisions, shall govern any claims relating to any use of, or information on the Site.
If any term of this Agreement is declared unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by any court in any jurisdiction, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms in such jurisdiction and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms. Transportaciones Puerto Vallarta SA de CV may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time, and all users will be bound by such revisions. Revisions will be posted on this “Terms & Conditions” page and users are responsible to review the page from time to time to ensure compliance.